Upload files with wsgi

Hidura hidura at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:30:30 EDT 2010

I am trying to upload any type of file ext to an app written in Py3k,
using Apache+mod_wsgi i can't use django or cherryPy because i manage
the data in the request creating an xml to store the data from
selected areas and send it to the server. I am using the wsgiref
library to handle the request and the responses.

2010/9/28, John Nagle <nagle at animats.com>:
> On 9/28/2010 3:31 PM, Hidura wrote:
>> Hello, i have a project on Python3k, and i have a very big problem i
>> don' t find how take an upload file i am using the wsgiref lib, and or
>> theres any way to connect to the client in order to get the file by
>> myself?
>>
>> Thank you
>> Diego Hidalgo.
>
>     This is not clear.
>
>     Are you trying to upload a Python program to a server, where
> a web server will run it in response to web requests?  Or what?
>
>     Does this involve an Apache server?
>
> 				John Nagle
>
> --

Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil