toy list processing problem: collect similar terms

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Tue Sep 28 00:34:22 EDT 2010

Seebs <usenet-nospam at seebs.net> writes:

fup set to poster

> On 2010-09-28, John Bokma <john at castleamber.com> wrote:
>> Seebs <usenet-nospam at seebs.net> writes:
>
>>> Not exactly; he posted it in a crossposted thread, which happened to include
>>> CLPM and other groups, including comp.lang.python.
>
>>> It is quite possible that he didn't know about the crossposting.
>
>> Oh, he does. It has been Xah's game for years.
>
> But did "livibetter" know about it?  I wasn't defending Xah, who is indeed
> at the very least clueless and disruptive.

Heh, he's not clueless, the problem is that he knows exactly what he's
doing. And like most spammers, very hard to get rid off.

> But I was sort of defending
> the poster who was accused of posting Python code in CLPM, because that
> poster may not have understood the game.

Ah, clear. Well, the problem is somewhat also in CLPM where people
somehow have to reply to messages like this :-(. And I am sure Xah
laughes his ass off each time it happens.

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Blog: http://johnbokma.com/    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/j.j.j.bokma
    Freelance Perl & Python Development: http://castleamber.com/