Learning inheritance

Niklasro niklasro at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 18:48:56 EDT 2010

On Sep 20, 7:39 am, Bruno Desthuilliers <bruno.
42.desthuilli... at websiteburo.invalid> wrote:
> Niklasro a écrit :
>
> > Good to learn what I'm doing :-) since important being able to explain
> > choices taken farther than "doing it because it works".
> > I understand the concept of modules may not correspond to java
> > programming where I come from.
>
> Coming from Java - and specially if you only have experience with Java
> -, you'll have to unlearn quite a few things. Python is 100% object - in
> that everything you can bind to a name is an object, including classes,
> functions, methods, and even modules - but it doesn't try to force you
> into using classes when you don't need them.

Which is good since always questioning the empty declarations Java has
we know empty getters and setters forced to a class and interfaces
with nothing but names and no logic. With this respect I prefer python
solving same problem with ½ MB python 30 MB J2EE used to with drawback
only that Java had the faster physical response. You can have the
buggiest code respond the fastest like a hijacked environment
physically boosted you don't want and naturally choosing the slower
physical response time in favor of decent development environment.
Thanks
Niklas