creating python daemon ?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Tue Sep 21 19:19:12 EDT 2010

vineet daniel <vineetdaniel at gmail.com> writes:

> I'd appreciate if anybody could share the code that they used for
> daemon or used with Apache CustomLog directive.

I don't know about using Apache's CustomLog, but the ‘python-daemon’
library is specifically intended for creating a well-behaved Unix daemon
<URL:http://pypi.python.org/pypi/python-daemon>.

--
 \         “Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?” “I think so, |
  `\     Brain, but if they called them ‘Sad Meals’, kids wouldn't buy |