WMI in Python

Rodrick Brown rodrick.brown at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 09:42:32 EDT 2010

The easiest way to do this is to use the native OS tools readily available to do the collection and log to a central location or if possible shared location accessible by all systems, once you have all the data you want to feed into your RDBMS you could easily parse these logs using python and the native db access module.

I hope this give you a pointer.

Sent from my iPhone 4.