accessing a text file

Bruno Desthuilliers bruno.42.desthuilliers at websiteburo.invalid
Wed Sep 8 12:15:08 EDT 2010

Baba a écrit :

> "Dear xyz,
> Your question can easily be researched online. We suggest you give it
> a try and to look it up yourself. This will be beneficial both to you
> and to us. We do encourage to ask questions only when they have been
> researched first."

On usenet - as well as on most technical forums / mailing lists / etc -,
this usually condensed in a well-known four letters acronym : "RTFM"

Hopefully c.l.py is an unusually friendly and polite place, so we tend
to say it a bit more elegantly and most of the time we do indeed provide
a link.

This being said and given your attitude - you may not realize it, but by
now you would have been flamed to hell and back on quite a few other
newsgroups -, I'm very tempted to switch to option 2.