ssh browser? where?

alex goretoy agoretoy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 11:02:39 EDT 2010

>>> If we were to use SSH on the web, which is certainly not the point of
SSH,
>>> we'd still need some kind of certificate authority to make the whole
system
>>> workable.

Yeah, you are correct. I thought about that after having posted these
questions. Even though it was SSH there still would be wiggle room for a
mitm.

I had a dream last night that my future employer was asking me what SSH was.
lol

I appreciate your response and making it clear as day.

Still though, I think there maybe something for testing here. I personally
verify and scope out my cert manually. Well for the sites I visit often. But
I understand not everyone will be likely to do this.

Thank you,
-Alex Goretoy