R: embedding python in macOS 10.6

tinauser at libero.it tinauser at libero.it
Wed Sep 29 10:26:49 EDT 2010

sorry, my error; in order to achieve what written before, i had to link to the
libpython2.6.a that i find downloading the surce code.
instead, if I link to the one of the distributed version, i get the following
error:
missing required architecture x86_64 in file.
i tried to build with the -m32 option,but then to that message, another is
added for the object file
file was built for i386 which is not the architecture being linked (x86_64)