Looking for Python and Python/Django workplaces in Chicago

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Mon Sep 13 11:12:15 EDT 2010

In article <894aa094-70c8-4c0e-b2c6-f2b783f68929 at l20g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
Erik Reppen  <erik.reppen at gmail.com> wrote:

>I'm a really strong front end web dev with an interest in becoming
>more of a generalist web and app dev through Python. Anybody aware of
>studios/agencies that actually prefer Python in Chicago I could keep
>an eye on.

Nobody else has responded, so I'll just refer you to the usual job
boards, including

http://www.python.org/community/jobs/

[on old computer technologies and programmers]  "Fancy tail fins on a
brand new '59 Cadillac didn't mean throwing out a whole generation of
mechanics who started with model As."  --Andrew Dalke