Issue 1 of "PET: English Translation" a Python magazine is out!

Sebastian Bassi sbassi at clubdelarazon.org
Sun Sep 12 11:57:24 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roberto Alsina <ralsina at netmanagers.com.ar>
Date: Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 12:00 AM
Subject: [pyar] Issue 1 of "PET: English Translation" a Python magazine is
out!
To: python-announce-list at python.org, Python Argentina <pyar at python.org.ar>

This magazine is a community effort. It's done by Python guys in Argentina.
We are quite proud of it, and we hope you like it too.

You can read Issue 1 in our webpage: http://revista.python.org.ar/1/html-en/

It's available in several different formats, including PDF, ePub,
Mobipocket,
HTML and FB2, and is released under a CC-by-nc-sa license.

It has been translated to english by us, and we are not native speakers.
Hopefully Shakespeare will not raise from his grave to slap us for grievous
offense against his language! But, to save us from the Wrath of Wil, feel
free
to point out any mistakes and unhappy turns of phrase in the comments.

Now that we have the english version out, we have *much bigger* plans for
our
second issue. We'll keep you posted.

PyAr - Python Argentina - Sitio web: http://www.python.org.ar/

--