Python changes

Fri Oct 29 05:14:37 EDT 2010

On Thu, 28 Oct 2010 20:16:45 +0100, Teenan wrote:

> On Thu, 2010-10-28 at 15:03 -0400, Craig McRoberts wrote:
>> Thanks for the prompt replies. Sounds like it's time to hit a
>> bookstore.
>>
>> Craig McRoberts
>
> You could do a lot worse than getting 'Dive into Python' (There's even a
> nice new version just for python 3.0)

Not everyone is enamored of "Dive into Python". (Personally, I don't have
an option on it.)

http://oppugn.us/posts/1272050135.html

I can, however, recommend "Learning Python" by Mark Lutz, although in
fairness the version I read was way back in the Dark Ages of Python 1.5.

> hmmm bookstore.. those are the things they had before Amazon right? ;)

Yeah, back when it was possible to buy things without leaving digital
traces that will be around forever.

--
Steven