Deferring a function call

Werner Thie werner at thieprojects.ch
Tue Oct 19 14:38:43 EDT 2010

For me nothing beats using twisted ( http://www.twistedmatrix.com ) with
its clean implementation of deferreds and a host of other useful things
for simulations besides being the 'Swiss Army Knife' of networking in
Python. If you throw in stackless ( http://www.stackless.com )
simulations with extremely high counts of participants and/or fine
granularity distributed across multiple machines are fun to write,
operate and maintain.

Werner