PyCharm

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Fri Oct 15 09:55:46 EDT 2010

Kai Diefenbach wrote:
> On 2010-10-13 23:36:31 +0200, Robert H said:
>
>> Since the new IDE from Jetbrains is out I was wondering if "you" are
>> using it and what "you" think about it.
>
> It sucks.
>
> http://regebro.wordpress.com/2010/10/14/python-ide-code-completion-test
>
> Kai

You're not serious, this 'blog' only focus on one feature: code
completion, test it in a very very light manner ; and conclude that a
code completion is crap if you need a hotkey to trigger it.

I'm not a being fan of IDE, so nothing related to being fan of it, but
you can't just discard them cause you need a hotkey to trigger the
completion. Who want's to be bothered by windows popping everytime you
type a letter anyway ?

JM