PyCharm

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 20:49:44 EDT 2010

Jeffrey Gaynor <jgay... at ncsa.uiuc.edu> wrote:
> Certainly give it a shot. The only other IDE I found that was
> remotely close to it was Komodo which costs a lot more
> (Jetbrains is offering a 50% off coupon as a promotional offer
> for a while.)

I recently tried out PyCharm in anger after something (I forget what)
in Komodo was bothering me. In Komodo's defence, it supports Perl,
PHP, Python & Ruby, two of which I use daily, so replacing it would
require my buying two IDEs: PyCharm & PHPStorm.

It would just be a damn sight easier if I didn't have to suffer under
PHP :(