help!!!

Andreas Waldenburger usenot at geekmail.INVALID
Tue Oct 12 00:02:51 EDT 2010

On Mon, 11 Oct 2010 20:04:28 -0500 Jorge Biquez <jbiquez at icsmx.com>
wrote:

> At 06:30 p.m. 11/10/2010, Robert Kern wrote:

> >>But that's not what he said. He said more men are good at
> >>programming than women.
> >
> >I suck at reading, apparently.
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> I was a teacher of Computer Sciences for some
> years.... in my case, women were better
> programming than men..... but sure, on the IT
> industry the percentage of men is a lot more than the one of women.
> Why?

Remarks like the above are probably not helping.

/W

--
To reach me via email, replace INVALID with the country code of my home
country.  But if you spam me, I'll be one sour Kraut.