open file on mac

Andreas Waldenburger usenot at geekmail.INVALID
Fri Oct 8 15:29:38 EDT 2010

On Fri, 8 Oct 2010 07:16:13 -0700 (PDT) tinauser <tinauser at libero.it>
wrote:

> on mac I get an error if i do not give the full path of initfile.py
> (commented out in the code above);
> on windows i did not have this problem.
> Am I missing anything?

open("initfile.py") opens initfile.py in the current working directory
(if you don't do anything funny, that's location where the interpreter
is started up in). I assume that you somehow start your interpreter
somewhere different on your Mac.

But that's just a guess. I don't know enough about Macs and your
environment(s) to say for sure.

/W

--
To reach me via email, replace INVALID with the country code of my home
country.  But if you spam me, I'll be one sour Kraut.