list parameter of a recursive function

TP Tribulations at Paralleles.invalid
Thu Oct 7 04:55:20 EDT 2010

Seebs wrote:

> On 2010-10-07, TP <Tribulations at Paralleles.invalid> wrote:
>> Diez B. Roggisch wrote:
>>> A safer alternative for these cases is using tuples, because they are
>>> immutable.
>
>> The problem with tuples is that it is not easy to modify them:
>
> This is probably the best post-and-response I've seen in the last couple
> of months.

:-) Yes, they are immutable. I badly expressed the fact that the facilities
of lists to create new lists are not available with tuples.

But my sentence was funny, I have to admit it :-) I hope that this
conversation will not be included in the "fortunes"!!

--
python -c "print ''.join([chr(154 - ord(c)) for c in '*9(9&(18%.\
9&1+,\'Z4(55l4('])"

"When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is
possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is
impossible, he is very probably wrong." (first law of AC Clarke)