help!!!

Jason Swails jason.swails at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 00:30:55 EDT 2010

This looks like homework.  There's very little to be gained by having an
anonymous forum poster do your HW for you.  (it looks like all it does is
fill an array from a file, anyway, not terribly difficult).  If you want to
learn python, google the necessary tasks (i.e. opening a file and parsing it
and manipulating strings).  It won't take very long.  Alternatively, drop
the class and take something you'll actually apply effort to.

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 11:54 PM, <fkrafi at aboutrafi.net23.net> wrote:

> plz can u convert this cpp file into python i need that badly as soon as
> possible... I am new to python. I just wanna learn it....
>
> --

Jason M. Swails
Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida