SQLite is quite SQL compliant

Seebs usenet-nospam at seebs.net
Sun Oct 3 11:11:09 EDT 2010

On 2010-10-03, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo at geek-central.gen.new_zealand> wrote:
> In message <slrniafbbr.2iq9.usenet-nospam at guild.seebs.net>, Seebs wrote:
>> sqlite is a source of joy, a small bright point of decent
>> and functional software in a world full of misbehaving crap.

> Have you learnt how to be selective in your downloads yet?

Sadly, as a side-effect of my day job, I am often obliged to work with
arbitrary software that someone somewhere specified as part of a requirement.

It is stunning how often you can guess which of two packages will be the
source of a bug just by seeing which one hurts more to look at.

-s
--
Copyright 2010, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam at seebs.net