Python use with Mightex Buffer USB camera

Greg Miller et1ssgmiller at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:16:46 EDT 2010

Does anyone have any experience using Python and ctypes to interface
with one of the Mightex USB cameras?  I am following the CPP code
example and so far I think I've done pretty well talking to the dll.
I am able to get serial number information back from the camera,
however I am not sure if I'm using the ctypes pointer( ) correctly to
send the pointer to the data structure that the camera is supposed to
fill in when I make a call to grab a current frame.  Mightex tech
staff has been VERY helpful, but they don't know Python.