question regarding thread display on python mailing list

Sean Choi gnemnk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 18:00:01 EDT 2010

I notice sometimes when I follow a thread on the mailing list archives, the
thread will not be all together. To see what I mean, look at the thread
"splitting comp.lang.python" as shown here:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2000-March/thread.html#639685.
You can see one large chunk of replies listed together and a subsequent set
of replies listed further down. Is there some action I need to do on my part
to prevent thread display separation from happening when I write replies on
the mailing list?