Deditor -- pythonic text-editor

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Mon Oct 18 05:44:51 EDT 2010

Kruptein wrote:
> on steven, peter and eliasf:
>
> Well okay I'm new to the world of developing programs, if I encounter
> problems I directly post a bug on the relevant page, that's maybe why
> I was a bit frustrated :)
>
> but what you three say is indeed true..

Hi,

It does not work with python 2.5 (with statement).

__future__.with_statement allow me to only get to the next error:
"http://launchpad.net/deditor"

Looks like it's using a different version of wx than mine:
In [4]: wx.__version__
Out[4]: '2.6.3.2'

You should include the requirements somewhere so that people don't
bother downloading it if they don't have the proper python version.

JM