What's wrong with my logging configuration

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat Nov 27 17:09:40 EST 2010

rambius <rambiusparkisanius at gmail.com> writes:

> When I run this program the logger statement after 'import optparse'
> does not appear. The first logger statement before optparse does
> appear. Has anyone experienced similar behaviour?

I use the same config file (from your first message) and your shorter
program, and I see this output:

=====
test        : CRITICAL test1
test        : CRITICAL test2
=====

--
 \      “I have a large seashell collection, which I keep scattered on |
  `\    the beaches all over the world. Maybe you've seen it.” —Steven |