Does Pygoogle allows for advanced search options?

Petar Milin pmilin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 16:07:50 EST 2010

So, what can one do about this? There seems to be at least two aspects: (a) difference between browser-based and script-based (pygoogle in this case) query, and (b) difference in time and place, but possibly within the same query type. If so, how can we be sure? It would be interesting (at least to me) to check for the correlations between numbers. That would answer whether there is some/any consistency.

Best,
Petar