I have a question about JavaFit

Chris Rebert clp2 at rebertia.com
Thu Nov 18 05:05:13 EST 2010

"We" are a technical discussion maillinglist. About a computer
programming language. Named Python.
An unrelated computer programming language which happens to be named
"Java" also exists, but is not this mailinglist's topic of discussion.
Some computer programmers personally consume a lot of coffee, but
aside from that, as a group, this maillinglist's members have nothing
to do with "Javalution Coffee Company" or their "JavaFit" coffee
products.
To put it simply, you're barking up entirely the wrong tree.
How exactly were you led to believe that python-list at python.org had
anything to do with JavaFit in the first place?

Regards,
Chris, random maillinglist subscriber