What was your strategy?

Seebs usenet-nospam at seebs.net
Sun Nov 14 17:59:23 EST 2010

On 2010-11-14, Jorge Biquez <jbiquez at icsmx.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if you can share what was the strategy you followed
> to master Python (Yes I know I have to work hard study and practice a
> lot). I mean did you use special books, special sites, a plan to
> learn each subject in a special way. I would like to know, if
> possible, comments specially from some of you who in the past had
> other languages, frameworks and platforms and left (almost) all of
> them and stayed with Python.

I've been learning Python the same way I learn any language; get a
book, read it over lunch for a few days, start typing, ask people
how to improve my code once I have some.

This information is almost certainly useless to you, though, unless
you've already learned at least six or seven programming languages.

-s
--
Copyright 2010, all wrongs reversed.  Peter Seebach / usenet-nospam at seebs.net