How to test if a module exists?

Mark Wooding mdw at distorted.org.uk
Wed Nov 10 07:04:01 EST 2010

Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo at geek-central.gen.new_zealand> writes:

> I see that you published my unobfuscated e-mail address on USENET for all to
> see. I obfuscated it for a reason, to keep the spammers away. I'm assuming
> this was a momentary lapse of judgement, for which I expect an apology.
> Otherwise, it becomes grounds for an abuse complaint to your ISP.

Don't be silly!  If anything, using forged email addresses in Usenet
headers is closer to abuse.  Note that there's nothing to stop
`new_zealand' from becoming a TLD at some point (the underscore makes it
unlikely, I grant).  If you'd mangled the local part, or used an
explicitly reserved TLD such as `example', then there wouldn't be a
problem.

-- [mdw]