Commercial or Famous Applicattions.?

John Bond lists at asd-group.com
Mon Nov 8 23:16:23 EST 2010

On 9/11/2010 12:18 AM, Jorge Biquez wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> Newbie question. Sorry.
>
> Can you mention applications/systems/solutions made with Python that
> are well known and used by public in general? ANd that maybe we do not
> know they are done with Python?

> Jorge Biquez

Keep in mind that Python is also popular in frameworks such as Zope and
Twisted, and things based on them are based on Python. It's also been
reasonably popular and well supported on Symbian smartphones.

The Wing IDE is a good example of a commercial Python app on the desktop.

I once got asked to write a list things that I'd make different in the
technology world if I could, to make it better for everyone. Number 3
was "everywhere you now see Javascript or PHP, you'd see Python
instead". If only...

Cheers, JB