Passing File Objects into Subprocess.Popen

Brandon Harris brandon.harris at reelfx.com
Thu Nov 4 18:49:19 EDT 2010

  What do you mean by rewind the file pointer before reading from it?
Seek back to the beginning? And It sounded very unlikely to me too, but
it's the only thing I have found that explains why a very verbose job
with tons of feedback locks up at the same point and won't process at all.

I did try running communicate before and after the wait() but to no avail.

Brandon L. Harris