What people are using to access this mailing list

Tim Chase python.list at tim.thechases.com
Wed Nov 3 22:26:30 EDT 2010

On 11/03/10 20:41, QoS wrote:
> Jed Smith<jed at jedsmith.org>  wrote
>> I just prefer the Gmail philosophy to mail, with tags that are *like*
>> folders but not really.
>
> If that is what you used to post this reply then your client is broken somewhat.

I'm not sure I'd go casting aspersions on other peoples
broken-clients when your own client seems to have sent 6
nearly-identical copies of the same message to the newsgroup.
None of which appeared (at least in Thunderbird-as-NNTP-reader)
as followups to Jed's message, but rather as follow-ups to the
OP's initial post.

-tkc