Allowing comments after the line continuation backslash

Wed Nov 3 18:40:12 EDT 2010

In message <mailman.546.1288771350.2218.python-list at python.org>, Chris
Rebert wrote:

> Actually, my PEP 8 reference was in regards to the (imo, terrible)
> UseOfCamelCaseForNonClasses (Python != C#), not the formatting of the
> for-loop; hence the "In any case" qualification.

Hmm ... OK, I might accept that particular criticism. I have to say it’s a
habit I picked up in my Mac programming days, that I find hard to shake. I
do sometimes deliberately use lowercase_with_underscores, but then I keep
LapsingBackAgain.

At least I prefer Bactrian to Dromedary. :)