What people are using to access this mailing list

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Wed Nov 3 15:16:41 EDT 2010

On 2010-11-03, Tim Harig <usernet at ilthio.net> wrote:
> On 2010-11-03, Grant Edwards <invalid at invalid.invalid> wrote:

>>> Emacs, of course :-;
>>
>> Slrn, of course.
>
> Of, course.

The OP could have figured all this out by himself by merely looking at
the headers for a sampling of articles.

Heck, with about 50 lines of Python, one could probably produced a
fairly comprehensive statistical report on access methods and clients
used by posters to "this mailing list".  [An NNTP client module is one
of the "batteries", and that module's docs contains most of the code
needed to access the articles.]

Finding out the access methods used by people who don't post is
somewhat more difficult. :)

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Boy, am I glad it's
                                  at               only 1971...