What people are using to access this mailing list

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Wed Nov 3 07:32:29 EDT 2010

On 03Nov2010 08:02, John Bond <lists at asd-group.com> wrote:
| Hope this isn't too O/T - I was just wondering how people read/send to this
| mailing list, eg. normal email client, gmane, some other software or online
| service?
|
| My normal inbox is getting unmanageable, and I think I need to find a new way
| of following this and other lists.

I use mutt to read my python folder.

I use getmail to collect email via POP and deliver via procmail, which files
this list (and python-ideas etc) into a "python" folder, out of my main
inbox.
http://www.cskk.ezoshosting.com/cs/

It is impossible to travel faster than light, and certainly not desirable as
ones hat keeps blowing off.     - Woody Allen