Py3: Import relative path module

Gnarlodious gnarlodious at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 21:48:37 EDT 2010

I admit I don't understand any of what was said here. Or why it is so
hard what I am trying to do. I searched Google for a few hours looking
for a way to import a module from an absolute path, but that was a
waste of time too.

To reiterate, I am trying to import a Def function from a file one
level up. Let's say relative import is unreasonable to expect from
Python. If it is possible using an absolute path, please let me know
how, in plain language. Otherwise I can continue to copy and paste my
programming into several files.

Thank you for any help.

-- Gnarlie