[Beginer Question] I heard about python needing somesort of_VariableName_ boiler plate?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Nov 1 18:46:03 EDT 2010

bradenf at hotmail.com writes:

> Sorry that is what I mean. What is it for?

Branden, you're welcome to ask questions about Python here.

But please, help us help you:

Don't top-post. It makes the flow of conversation difficult to follow.

Instead, respond in-line beneath the point you're responding to, and
remove extraneous quoted material that you're not responding to (this
message is an example). That way, references like “that is what I mean”
make a whole lot more sense.

> Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry.

If you are using a mail client that spams us with its advertising, and
makes normal message composition difficult, then please don't; instead
compose your messages using a better mail client.

Hope that helps, and good hunting to you as you learn Python :-)

--
 \        “What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?” —anonymous |
Ben Finney