I heard about python needing some sort of_VariableName_ boiler plate?

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 00:34:46 EDT 2010

On Oct 31, 10:37 pm, brad... at hotmail.com wrote:
> Sorry, to clarify I heard that when you declare a variable in python you have to use some sort of standard boiler plate _variable_ however this has not been my experience using IDLE so is this even true?

Halloween night and i am bored... hmm... i know!

plan A: Ask a really perplexing and insane question on c.l.p.

...hmm, well i did not get the answer i wanted so i'll just open a new
thread and...

plan B: Ask ask the same question again!

...surely i'll get a better answer with this plan!!

urm, rinse and repeat maybe?