Help in language development

pedro igor sampaio avelino pedroigor91 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 15:51:07 EST 2010

Hello, my name Pedro Igor, I am a student and develop applications in
python for 1 year. I enrolled in the group to contribute in developing
this wonderful language that helps me both in day-to-day, but I'm
going through some difficulties because they do not know where to
start, can someone please give me some steps so that I can contribute
at once development for all, where do I start, if the documentation or
a book. I know that most people have more important issues to address
in other posts but assistance does not cost anything.

Graciously