how to identify currently running threads QTHreads

News123 news1234 at free.fr
Sun Nov 14 08:12:48 EST 2010

Hi I'm working with several persons on a PyQT python application.

This application is using threads / QThreads in several places.

When trying to quit the application it doesn't stop.

I assume one thread / QThread did not stop. (wasn't declared as daemon
thread)

Is there a simple way in Python to identify all
active Threads / QThreads when trying, such that I can locate the
thread, itls related python code and fix it?

Thanks for any suggestions.