http-headers for soappy

Johann Spies johann.spies at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 08:32:56 EST 2010

How do I pass the following header

	Header name:  Cookie
	Header value:  [SID="the session identifier"]

to SOAP.HeaderHandler():

class HeaderHandler:
    # Initially fail out if there are any problems.
    def __init__(self, header, attrs):
        for i in header.__dict__.keys():
            if i[0] == "_":
                continue

            d = getattr(header, i)

            try:
                fault = int(attrs[id(d)][(NS.ENV, 'mustUnderstand')])
            except:
                fault = 0

            if fault:
                raise faultType, ("%s:MustUnderstand" % NS.ENV_T,
                                  "Required Header Misunderstood",
                                  "%s" % i)

Regards
Johann
--
 May grace and peace be yours in abundance through the full knowledge of God
and of Jesus our Lord!  His divine power has given us everything we need for