Mail Merge from python data

Dylan Evans dylan at contentfree.info
Tue Nov 2 06:32:13 EDT 2010

I'm setting up a database for an organisation who want to do mail merges in
office 2010. I know i can use the MySQL ODBC driver for the mail merge but i
have set up the database with lots of relations and many-to-many links which
i'm sure will lead to a huge amount of confusion (I think, i don't really
know much about mail merge).

What i want to know is, is there anyway to send data from python, which the
UI is written in, to office templates and mail merges?

--
"The UNIX system has a command, nice ... in order to be nice to the other
users. Nobody ever uses it." - Andrew S. Tanenbaum