First script. Need some help

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 27 15:42:51 EDT 2010

On 27/05/2010 19:41, ledpepper wrote:
> #Enter in firstname.lastname (bob.smith)
> #Count the amount of letters(x) and vowels(y)
> #Then work out if bob is>  but not equal to 6 letters
> #If firstname is less than 6 print firstnamesurnamexy
> #If firstname is equal to or greater than 6 print firstnamexy
> #Copy result to clipboard
>
> http://codepad.org/Emzpix3H
>
> I think you can see what i'm trying to do here. I will definitely
> elaborate if anyone needs me to.
>
> Thanks

Have you installed the Win32 extensions?

 From http://www.devx.com/opensource/Article/37233/0/page/3

"Author's Note: the win32clipboard module is not part of the standard
Python distribution on Windows. You can get it (along with lots of other
comprehensive Python bindings to Win32 APIs) as part of the Win32
extensions project on SourceForge. Alternatively, the module is also
bundled with the ActivePython distribution for Windows."

HTH.

Mark Lawrence