Problem with an huge dictionary

Thomas Lehmann t.lehmann at rtsgroup.net
Thu May 20 06:58:57 EDT 2010

> The question is:
> Is there a limit on the number of entries a dictionary can have i
> jython?
>
> I wrote a little app where my data is stored in a huge dictionary
> (11746 entries) generated with a python script.
> When I try to import the dictionary, jython complains with the
> following message:

1) You did not say what you have saved (content of your dictionary).
2) You did not say how you have saved.

>From the callstack - also I have never used jython - it looks like
that
there is a try to create a class. It looks like - I may be wrong -
that
you have saved user objects in your dictionary - have you?

If so you might fail on loading those objects - especially when your
program
does not have the code for it.

More details are required...