help need to write a python spell checker

Xavier Ho contact at xavierho.com
Wed May 19 00:45:49 EDT 2010

Yeah, most unis here commence in March, and the first semester usually
finish in June, when the exams are.

- Xav on his 'droid

On 19/05/2010 2:21 PM, "Patrick Maupin" <pmaupin at gmail.com> wrote:

On May 14, 3:19 am, "harry k" <hkiri... at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Write a spell checking tool that wil...
Well, this has been educational.  Both my daughters just finished
their final exams last week, so I was confused about seeing the
homework assignment.  Then I saw the email address.  Although it makes
perfect sense, I never really thought much about the possibility that
the school year would be "upside down" "down under"...

Regards,
Pat