Multi-Threading in Python

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Tue May 18 12:45:37 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-18 at 20:29 +0500, Sandy Ydnas wrote:
>  great
> can help to find some examples of multiprocessing

There is the reasonably good documentation at:
<http://docs.python.org/library/multiprocessing.html>

I did a Multiprocessing presentation recently:
<http://groups.google.com/group/grpug/web/Multiprocessing.pdf>

And I use multiprocessing in my project;  but less than previously as I
now use AMQ for the IPC and multiprocessing only for the process
management.
<http://coils.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/coils/coils/file/af60dd17fa0e>
But an entire project is quite a bit to pick through.