Multi-Threading in Python

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Tue May 18 10:45:11 EDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-18 at 07:35 -0700, Lou wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how easy it is to do multi-threading in Python?

Very easy.  Or as easy as in any other platform - and as easy to screw
up.  Personally I prefer to use multiprocessing [which is a module that
'simulates' threads using separate processes].  IMO, it is hard to screw
up as you don't get any shared-state for free.

--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam at whitemice.org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>