Picking a license

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Sun May 16 19:00:19 EDT 2010

Paul Boddie wrote:
> As I said before, spare me the condescension.

Spare us your self-righteous bull-crap.

Do you think we haven't seen your false accusations and made-up motives
against Patrick Maupin?  If I cared more and/or had more time, I'd make
a summary -- but quite frankly Pat has defended himself quite well,
while being very reasonable, and has said at least twice (more, I'm
sure) that the choice of license is up to the author, and that there are
good reasons for choosing any of the free licenses (including the GPL).

~Ethan~