Problem displaying jpgs in Tkinter via PIL

Armin amphioxus at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 12:57:01 EDT 2010

Never mind, I gave up on Tkinter and have switched to wxPython now.
Getting jpg images to display in a wx frame worked like a charm... (As
I said, I'm very new to Python, so I didn't really know what my options
for GUI programming were.)

It seems like the ImageTk module on the Enthought distribution on my
Mac is broken, but I can't figure out how to fix that. (I wiped my
python installations and did a re-install, all to no avail.) As long as
I don't need Tkinter for the GUI I'm envisioning, I don't really care
however.