idiomatic way to collect and report multiple exceptions?

Jean-Michel Pichavant jeanmichel at sequans.com
Mon May 10 05:50:59 EDT 2010

Ben Cohen wrote:
> Apologies for the TABs -- I wrote that example for demonstration purposes in my mail client -- I'll copy and paste from a real code editor in the future.
> Ben

There's nothing to apologies for. Be wary of those trying to get you out
of the right path, they will lie to you stating python does not support
Tabs while it surely does. Did you know that before generating bytecode,
python replace all 4 spaces by a tabulations ? If that is not a proof
that TABS is the all mighty indentation, I'm Mickey Mouse.

Feel free to join our group for promoting TABS (monthly fee 50$). You an
also purchase the book 'TABS Are Beautiful' (12 pages, 380$).

JM