unable to get Hudson to run unit tests

Stefan Behnel stefan_ml at behnel.de
Sat May 8 00:27:50 EDT 2010

j vickroy, 07.05.2010 20:44:
> I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum for a question about
> Hudson (http://hudson-ci.org/), but I did not know where else to ask and
> my web searches have not been fruitful.

Certainly nice to read something about Hudson in this forum, which is rare
enough. It's seriously the greatest CI tool I've ever used, and it works
great with Python apps.

> "C:\Python26\Scripts\nosetests.exe --with-xunit --verbose"
>
> in the *Execute Python Script* subsection.

The problem is that this isn't a "Python Script". I's a an executable,
native program. Use the "execute shell" build step instead.

Stefan