Sphinx hosting

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Wed May 5 02:00:31 EDT 2010

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Michele Simionato
<michele.simionato at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sure it has, but I was talking about just putting in the
> repository an index.html file and have it published, the wayI hear  it
> works in BitBucket and GitHub.

I'm pretty sure Google Code Hosting doesn't support
rendering text/html mime-type files in the repository (like Trac can).

On a side-note, not sure if you're interested in this at all...

I wrote (for the hell/fun of it) a "Sphinx Server", here's the code:

http://codepad.org/ywo8pscb

This uses the latest development version of circuits (1)

cheers
James

1. http://bitbucket.org/prologic/circuits/